We are now accepting applications for our 2017-2018 Self-Sufficiency, Self-Confidence & Workforce Development Training Programs!
Our intivated programs are designed to help very low-income families and individuals sustain financial stability through counseling, education and housing assistance.
We offer a multitude of non-accreded cretifed training programs and services which include:
· Customer Service Leadership skills
· Advance Management
· Property Management
· Case Management
· Standard Property Inspections
· Standard Tax Prepertation
· IRC 501(c) Section 503 Subpart C
· Immragtion Consoling
· Domustic Volieance
· Disaster relief
(1) You must meet certain income qualifications to receive free training.
(2) You must be a member of A.H.C.I.G to participate in the above training programs.
We welcome Volunteers and Sponsors to assist us in servicing our families.
Dream Your Accomplishments & Strive to Accomplish Your Dreams.
Please email Laura London for class schedules at L.L@affordablehousingcrisisinformationgroup.org.
Toll Free : (800) 517-3790
Local Phone : (925) 231-1681
Fax: (925) 232-6253
P.O Box 508157 American Canyon, CA 94503